Monday, September 22, 2008

Gunnar riding a bike... sort of!

While I was away, Dad took Gunnar for a bike ride on his hand me down bike from his older cousins. The bike was the perfect size, but it had a broken chain guard and wobbly training wheels. Gunnar loved riding it so much, we decided Gunnar was ready for a new bike of his own! On Sunday when I got back, we went to get him a new bike!

He had to get a new helmet too, because he outgrew his toddler size3 helmet. He is now in a youth - age 8 (yes, that would be eight!) the size 5 was too small! He must have some brain growing in that big head!!!
Photobucket

Concentration!
Photobucket

And.... meltdown.... here he is telling Dad he doesn't want to ride anymore... and Dad trying to convince him to ride his bike like our neighbor.. Skyler.
Photobucket

No such luck....
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Summers Family said...

I love his new bike! He looks good on it! ;-)