Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bluebonnets... again!

All right, this is it! I was determined to get good Bluebonnet shots this year. I had heard about this field, but it was a hike from our house... about 45 minute drive. But we decided to make the trip. As soon as we turned the corner, we saw a field of blue/purple. I said to Dan "you think that's all bluebonnets???". Yep, sure enough....

It was an amazing field of full, tall bluebonnets. The field was HUGE! It was worth the trip, and somewhere we will go from now on. Anyways, these are the pictures we were hoping for!

And, in case you were wondering, yep, he found a ladybug!!!

And, here he is doing "Ah Ah Robot". I can't explain it. He pretends he's a robot and walks around with his arms out and says "Ah Ah Robot". It's stinkin' adorable!

And just running in the field of bluebonnets!

Gunnar and Dad.

Me & Gunnar.

I just love this picture. My sweet boy.

And, just in case you were wondering what a bluebonnet actually looked like up close.... Dan took this. :-)

0 comments: