We ventured back outside after breakfast. Our neighbors were building a snowman and had made our little bitty snowman look, well, little bitty. So had to at least build one the same size!
Here's Mom & Gunnar with the 'real' snowman...
Then Dad came home from work and had to join in the fun. He turned the little bitty snowman into a fire hydrant.
And, just for fun, would you believe that Dad had never heard of 'rolling' snow to make a snowman??!! That's what happens when you grow up in Texas! You just don't know what to do with it! So, here's a shot of Mom showing him how to do it!
The finished products...
We went for a walk with the neighbor, and Daniel and Gunnar held hands for a brief moment. Just long enough for Mom to get a picture!
When we came back from our walk, the snowmen had already started to melt! But we got a quick shot of them side by side.... Now, here's something amusing... and everyone has to know there is no way on earth I could have planned the next picture. It appears that as I was taking the shot, our snowman was melting and his nose fell from his face! Take a close look at where the nose (carrot) is. I don't know if you can zoom in, but I did! It is an ACTION shot. That carrot is in motion, heading for the ground! We had a pretty good laugh at exactly where the nose (carrot) was when I took this photo! I mean, seriously, do you SEE that carrot????
Our poor snowmen didn't last long... this is only a couple of hours later, melting melting... 
baby steps writing
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment