Thursday, July 3, 2008

Frisco Rough Riders!!!

Gunnar's first professional baseball game... the minor league team Frisco Rough Riders play in Frisco (about 20 minutes from our house). Every year our church sells group tickets, so we had to join in the tradition! It was a blast!

Walking into the park:
Photobucket

The three of us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

GG & Gunnar:
Photobucket

Proof that we were at a ball game!
Photobucket

Oh, and did I mention that our tickets included all you can eat hotdogs???
Gunnar took advantage of that deal!
Photobucket
Seriously, he ate about 2 bites, but I loved this pic!

On our way back from one of our many potty trips, I took a picture of our seats. See Dan all the way on the right, 3 rows down? And his parents are right behind him...
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

braverman family said...

that picture of dad and gunnar on his shoulders is cute, it's frameable