Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas List

Ok, so this is a picture-less post.

This year, Gunnar is really learning the concept of asking Santa for Christmas gifts. Mostly because when he says he wants or needs a toy from the store, we have told him he needs to remember to ask Santa for it, because Santa will be here soon! At first, he just said "I need to remember to ask Santa Claus for this one Mommy". Then he said it for just about every toy he saw. So I wasn't sure he got it. But today on his way to school, he was listing of about 5 items, and I asked him what he was saying, and he said "I need to remember to ask Santa Claus for these". Too cute!

So, some of the things are real toys, things I know he wants and I will probably end up getting him. But some are silly and ridiculous. So I thought I'd post them here. For fun. Not for a real Christmas list. FYI - anyone who is planning on getting him a Christmas gift, please do NOT use this as a true list. hehe....

(I will just add to this list as we go through the next 2 months, so I'm going to date them.)

10/23 - on the way to school... Spiderman Camera, Race Track, Rocket
10/23 - at bedtime... Belt, Race Car, Parachute and Kangaroo (see why I'm saying not to buy from this list. and why I'm making this list... too cute & funny!!!).

1 comments:

The Summers Family said...

Gotta love it! I think I'd like to shop off this list... You have room for a kangaroo in your backyard, right? (And, you can name him "Hoppy") hehehe