We decided to head to the "Scare on the Square" in McKinney this year....
Me & Gunnar ready to go!
His first trick or treat... he's a little nervous because of all the kids getting too close to him....
He kept trying to dig candy out of his doctor bag, so I put a stash of smarties (the only safe thing) in his coat pocket... that kept him happy....
Here he snagged a dum dum... not his only one for the evening.
How cute!?!
He got lots of treats from the McKinney Fireman Clown....
With a scarecrow...
Spider lady....
Smarties!!!
Where'd those Smarties go???
Oooooh!!! Look Mom, I got CHOCOLATE!!!
Um... can you guess? More Smarties...
He's asking "What's this Mom?". He decided he didn't like this one.. some weird coconut candy that Dad liked...
"MMmmmm, what's this one? Can I have this one???"
"How about these? Can I have these?"
"Shhhh, don't tell Dad I just ate that one!"
"Hmmm. What's this one, can I have this one?"
I love this picture... evidence.
0 comments:
Post a Comment