Thursday, May 14, 2009

2nd Annual Lewisville Pipes & Drums Symposium

This was the 2nd year of the Symposium. Last year, Dan went to see his friends from Colorado because they were in town and it was a great chance to visit with his 'family'. This year, they managed to get him to wear a skirt, I mean Kilt.

Dan & Chris (from McKinney)

Gunnar with Chris's drum

And here they all started lining up... just a few shots of all the different departments. This year there were (I think) 14 states and Canada represented.

Plano:

West Metro (Colorado):


Here are some of them gathering & playing.... I know these aren't the best shots... it was hard to get close enough (I know what I want for my birthday!!!).

There's Dan... he's behind the big Georgetown drum. Ok, you can't see his face, but if you look closely, really closely, you can see his legs, his skirt .. kilt, and his right arm.


0 comments: