We were working on the yard, I was planting some flowers in our flower beds and Dad & Gunnar were digging up the grass in our newest flower bed. I guess they found an earthworm, and next thing I know Gunnar has one in my face showing it to me. Here he is showing it to me (notice he had to take off his gloves to hold the darn thing!).
Look Mom!
"Look Mom, it's crawling up my arm! It tickles!"
Dad told him that he needed to put him back in his home (otherwise the thing would have been tortured and squished before too long). So, here's his new home.
My cute Texan!
Mixing up some concrete with Dad.
And oh... big surprise, now Gunnar found some roly polys. Those are my favorite.
And in case you don't know what a roly poly is... here's a close up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment